Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling (ANBI)
Stichting HIV Justice was granted charitable status as a Public Benefit Organisation (in Dutch: ANBI or Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling) from January 2023.
In order to remain eligible we must publish the following data here on our website:
- Name: Stichting HIV Justice
- Address: Eerste Helmersstraat 17 B3, 1054 CX Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +31 1613725441
- Chamber of Commerce registration no.: 69256462
- The RSIN (Legal Entities & Partnerships Identification Number)/Tax number: 857805460
- The mission of Stichting HIV Justice is to support individuals, communities, and organisations around the world to effectively advocate against discriminatory laws, policies and practices that unjustly regulate, control, or criminalise people living with HIV.
- Articles of Association
- Policy plan
- Most recent annual report
- Supervisory Board members
- Staff and team members
- The members of the Supervisory Board are not remunerated. They are entitled to reimbursement of the reasonable expenses they incur in performing their duties including an attendance fee, provided that the fee is not excessive.
- The staff and team receive remuneration that is competitive with NGOs of similar size.
- The Executive Director’s salary follows the Central Government Collective Labour Agreement (CAO Rijk) and is at salary scale 14,5. The Executive Director is also entitled to reimbursement of reasonable expenses incurred in the performance of his duties.