Advancing HIV Justice 3: Growing the global movement against HIV criminalisation provides a progress report of achievements and challenges in global advocacy against HIV criminalisation from 1st October 2015 to 31st December 2018.
It was written on behalf of HIV JUSTICE WORLDWIDE by the HIV Justice Network’s Senior Policy Analyst, Sally Cameron, with the exception of the Global overview, which was written by HIV Justice Network’s Global Co-ordinator, Edwin J Bernard, who also edited the report.
We would especially like to acknowledge the courage and commitment of the growing number of advocates around the world who are challenging laws, policies and practices that inappropriately regulate and punish people living with HIV. Without them, this report would not have been possible.
Update: January 2020: The entire report as well as a four-page executive summary are now available in English, French, Russian and Spanish.
- Download the full report (PDF, 76 pages, English)
- Download the executive summary (PDF, 4 pages, English)
- Téléchargez le rapport complet (PDF 76 pages, French)
- Téléchargez la synthèse (PDF, 4 pages, French)
- Скачать полный отчет (PDF, 76 страницы, Russian)
- Скачать резюме (PDF, 4 страницы, Russian)
- Descargue el informe completo (PDF, 76 páginas, Spanish)
- Descargue el resumen (PDF, 4 páginas, Spanish)